Translate


Sunday, August 27, 2017

Charlie Hebdo Is Back (?)

Hat tip Creeping Sharia and The Blaze


I was under the impression that France's satirical Charlie Hebdo was in limbo of some sorts. According to Creeping Sharia, which cross-posted the cover of CH's latest edition, they may be back in action.



-Charlie Hebdo




The heading reads: Islam, religion of  Eternal  peace. *Update: Is it also drawing attention from the internet censors? I note that both my and Creeping Sharia's depiction of the cover has been removed. I have posted it again. (The first one is back.)

The picture, which is a response to the Barcelona attack, is drawing praise and condemnation among the French.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/23/islam-eternal-religion-of-peace-charlie-hebdo-hits-muslim-world-with-another-scathing-cartoon/


Get ready, France.
Image result for fortune teller with crystal ball
" I see a horrific event happening......Yes. It will be somewhere in France.......Yes, I see it now. Paris."


No comments: