Translate


Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Fousesquawk "Jerk of the Year" Award


The Golden Penguin


It is time to announce the 2nd annual Fousesquawk "Jerk of the Year" award. As I said a couple of days ago, this has been one of the hardest decisions of my entire life since there have been so many worthy candidates. Yes, 2009 was truly a banner year for jerks. To those nominees who didn't make it, I say don't be disappointed. I am sure you will be right back in contention in 2010.

With that being said, the envelope, please.



Ladies and gentlemen, the Golden Penguin for 2009 Fousesquawk "Jerk of the Year" goes to.......(drum roll)




Representative Alan Grayson!!!!

2 comments:

Findalis said...

I wonder if he will be around after the 2010 elections or is his a secure seat?

Gary Fouse said...

After this, he is definitely vulnerable.