Translate


Saturday, December 14, 2013

Handsome Henry Waxman Makes Big News


"Tax me, Henry. Tax me."


This morning, I paid one of my periodic visits to the Congressional website of Handsome Henry Waxman (D-CA) to find up what he's been up to. As usual, Handsome Henry has added another monumental legislative achievement to his decades-long tenure in Congress. This time, he has written a letter to the US Postal Service complaining about the parking situation at the Santa Monica Post Office. But don't take my word for it. He's broadcasting it on his own website.

http://waxman.house.gov/press-release/rep-waxman-calls-postal-service-provide-onsite-customer-parking-santa-monica-carrier



Well, at least it's an improvement over that visit to some factory in El Segundo.

El Segundo FA-18 Factory Tour

"And wait till you see this, Rep. Waxman."

No comments: