Translate


Saturday, May 23, 2020

Hey Kids! Be the First on Your Block to Know Joe Biden's Running Mate!!!




It's here, Folks. Click the below link and you can sign up to be first to know who Joe Biden's running mate is going to be!




https://go.joebiden.com/page/s/BFP-vp-a?source=om_out_vpfirsttoknow_acq_desktop&subsource=om&dicbo=v1-cf22952f8f0aaad409b13d8a55f20221-0009479f6cab33984b14851349b4a17eea-mjswkyrqmrtdkllggy2wmljumuydkllbmq2tcljvga3wkolbmm4gcyzzgm

Where do I begin? First of all, Biden still doesn't have the required number of primary delegates to clinch the nomination due to the Corona virus postponing further primaries. That would mean that if and when the Democrat convention ever gets off the ground, it's anybody's game. Isn't it a bit presumptuous for Old Joe to assume he has the nomination?

Second, we all know (unless you get your news from CNN or MSNBC, that Old Joe is showing his age. I'm not talking about failing eyesight or a slower gait; I'm talking about Joe's mental deficiencies. That was on full display once again yesterday when he told a black interviewer if if he didn't vote for Joe, "you ain't black"!

As far as being the first to know, I could care less whether I'm the first or the last to know. What I do know is that it promises to be a doozie. Since Joe has promised to pick a woman and likely a minority woman, we are all (except me) waiting with baited breath to know if it's Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, that fat woman down in Georgia whose name I forget, or (gasp).....



Or.........


"It's Joe Biden calling, Miss Desmond."


Me? I'll just sit back with my popcorn and watch this goat rodeo play out. This is just the political version of the Jerry Springer Show.

What was that fat woman's name down there in Georgia anyway?

No comments: