Translate


Saturday, January 4, 2014

Melissa Harris-Perry's TV Apology

A few days ago, I posted the offensive comments by MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry making light of the Romney family's adopted African-American child. Since her initial apology was made via Twitter, I commented that it was more proper to apologize on the same TV show in which she had made the offensive comments.

Miss Harris-Perry has since made her apology on TV, and in fairness, I am posting the video of that apology, for which I applaud her.

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2013/12/msnbc-embarrassment-if-week-melissa.html

3 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

So where IS the video of the apology?

Gary Fouse said...

Oops.

Done. See hyperlink.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

You're right, she handled that well. At first I thought she was going to laugh it off, but toward the end she was on the verge of tears.