Translate


Thursday, July 4, 2013

State Department Facebook Spending















Who the Hell likes this guy?










                                                                                   






Or her?


This social media stuff is way over my head. Oh, I get the blogging alright, but Face Book, LinkedIn and Twitter are way over my head in terms of what the hell they are all good for. So I react with eyes wide open as I learn that Hillary Clinton/John Kerry's State Department has spent $630,000 on its Facebook page.


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/04/state-department-spent-630k-on-facebook-likes-report-says/?test=latestnews

"Like us on Facebook"?


I guess I could endorse Hillary for new skills and expertise.



(Maybe that's the time as first lady she was dodging all those bullets at Sarajevo Airport.)

No comments: