Translate


Monday, June 10, 2013

Breaking: Leaks From Louie the Leaker to Fousesquawk






I have been contacted by a well-placed source in Washington DC who has access to the e-mails, Facebook and LinkedIn sites of the biggest players inside the beltway. I mean the BIGGEST. My source, whom I will identify only as Louie the Leaker, has already sent me what promises to be the first batch of communications that will make Wikileaks look like a lemonade stand.



That's right.

Here is the first batch of communications that shows interesting links between our leaders and others in the news.

Linkedin requests:

Chris Stevens  to Hillary Clinton (June 2012)

"Hillary, I'd like to add you to my professional network"
No response

August 2012

"Hillary, Please join my network."
Rejected

Carter Hull (IRS Washington) ) to Elisabeth Hofacre (IRS Cincinnati-June 2011)

"Liz, Join  my network." (accepted)

Lois Lerner (IRS Washington)  to Elizabeth Hofacre (June 2011)

"Liz, join  my network" (accepted)

Lisa Jackson (EPA director) to Richard Windsor (EPA director -April 2012)

"Richard,

I'd like you to join my professional network." (accepted)


Lisa Jackson                                                          Richard Windsor

HHS Secretary Kathy Sibelius to Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, United Healthcare and Blue Shield of California.

"I'd like you all to join my professional network."

Lanny Breuer (DOJ) to Dennis Burke (former US Attorney in Arizona)

"Dennis,

I'd like to add you to my professional network."

(accepted)

Dennis Burke to Bill Newell (ATF head in Phoenix)

"Bill,
I'd like to add you to my professional network." (accepted)


Facebook

Eric Holder to James Rosen (Fox News) February 2011

"Jim, I want to be your friend." (no response)

Barack Obama to Doug Shulman (Acting IRS Commissioner July 2012

"Doug,

Be my friend." (accepted)

Chris Matthews to Barack Obama (2007)

"Barack,

I wanna have your baby."

(No response)


"I don't think that's funny, Fousesquawk."

Stay tuned for more leaks from Louie the Leaker.**


** For all you UC Santa Cruz Community Studies and History of Consciousness majors, as well as the NSA and DOJ, this is a SPOOF.












1 comment:

Miggie said...

There actually was a response from Barrack to Chris Mathews' request. It was "That can be arranged."

I always thought there had to be more to that relationship than what was on the surface. Nothing else is possible. Mathews can't be that stupid.