Translate


Thursday, January 10, 2013

Morning Joe's Silly Conversation

Hat tip Daily Caller


MSNBC's morning train wreck, Morning Joe, with Joe Scarborough and Mica Brzyjdxsvkski, may have hit the end this week as Joe and Mica and 4 other (white) people got into a heated argument over whether President Obama has hired enough minorities and women to fill his new cabinet posts.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/10/joe-scarborough-slams-mika-brzezinski-for-defending-presidents-all-male-cabinet-picks/

All I can say is that the whole discussion was silly. Frankly, I had not even noticed. The only thing I noted was that they are all lousy choices. But that is what I expected.

John Kerry
John Brennan
Jack Lew
Chuck Hagel (rumored)

What the hell are we talking about here?








3 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Yeah, the discussion was silly.

But your list doesn't highlight why. I didn't notice any "minority" among the ones you complained about.

Gary Fouse said...

Siarlys,

You need to address those concerns to Obama not me. I only judge by the quality of the selections.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I meant the news commentators Gary.