Translate


Monday, August 20, 2012

Kansas Congressman Skinny Dips in Israel


Image: Rep. Kevin Yoder of Kansas (© Charlie Riedel/AP)
Kevin Yoder

"Only when I was in the water did I realize that I had forgotten my bathing suit. I take full responsibility for this unfortunate wardrobe malfunction."

Ah those good old fact-finding trips that members of Congress love to go on. It seems that Republican Congressman Kevin Yoder of Kanses did what any guy from Kansas would do the first time he sees an ocean or sea. He jumps in naked. NBC is all over this one.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/20/13376053-republican-lawmaker-skinny-dipped-on-israel-trip?lite

Well what did you expect? The guy is from Kansas.

7 comments:

Findalis said...

So? I understand that Barney Frank skinny dipped all the time in Washington. And that 2 Presidents, (John Quincy Adams and Theodore Roosevelt [LBJ was rumored]) swam in the nude. So what did they do wrong? Were they arrested?

Then don't worry about it.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I think be bared more than Anthony Weiner did. And he's a Republican.

Gary Fouse said...

Siarlys,

I pointed out that he is a REpublican. I don't ignore their sins either.

Do you really want to make a case that Weiner's acts were less serious than this guy's?

Wow!

Maggiemae said...

Gary,

The Republications are going to end up handing the elections to us Dems. Teehee

Gary Fouse said...

What else is new?

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I don't even remember the details... but I recall Weiner had some of his clothes on in whatever images there were...

Gary Fouse said...

Siarlys,

Are you kidding? That's your comeback-that he had some of his clothes on?

So did the guy in the raincoat.