Translate


Friday, June 11, 2010

Meet Alvin Greene-The "Republican Plant"

Last night, I fell asleep watching Olbermann, but here is the part I missed. Meet Alvin Greene, who won the South Carolina Democratic primary to run for the Senate against Jim DeMint. Problem is-nobody knows who he is, where he came from, or how he won against the Democrats' favored candidate. Now Democrats are claiming he is a "Republican plant". Watch how the Grand Inquisitor (Olbermann) tries to give us all a Perry Mason moment:






So what is else is new?


You know, thinking about it, it could be true after all. Here are a few other posssible Republican plants.

































Yes, folks, I think Mr Greene will fit in just fine. Why there's no telling how far he can go.....





"My fellow Americans, I have no comment. Thank you, and God Bless America."

(Artwork by Fousesquawk. All rights reserved. Send for a free brochure.)

5 comments:

Lance Christian Johnson said...

You know, you have these vague criticisms of Al Franken (who you put on your series of photos there) yet it's interesting that you never wrote about his bill that would take funds away from contractors like Halliburton if they had their employees wave their right to sue if they were abused and/or raped. Who was against it? The Republicans. Al Franken passed a bill that would help prevent women from being raped, and it was so-called "conservatives" who stood in the way.

Bet you never saw THAT on Fox News!

Gary Fouse said...

No Lance, can't say I ever heard of it.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I'd be happy to get rid of a lot of these folks, provided I get to name their replacements. Like most Americans, I have a personal vision of what's right for the country, and I'm sure a solid majority of my fellow Americans (the real people) will back my platform to the hilt, if I can just get a blank check to do what needs to be done.

P.S. Geoff G. just announced that final arguments have been completed on the Prop 8 trial and the conservative Republican judge has taken it under submission. Come give us your thoughts.

Gary Fouse said...

Gay marriage? I wrote about that ages ago. Against.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Somehow the debate didn't stop when you posted your essay

http://aleksandreia.wordpress.com/2010/06/11/about-prop-8/

I'm trying to take the debate to the level of rigorous constitutional analysis, and Geoff is sort of agreeing, except my analysis comes down against, sort of, and he wants a more favorable outcome, which I'm no opposed to, legislatively.