Translate


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UC San Diego Professor or Hacker?


Ricardo Dominguez
(Photo from The Guardian)


This latest story is from the UC San Diego Guardian, the campus newspaper. It concerns a professor of visual arts, Ricardo Dominguez, and his campus activism.

http://www.ucsdguardian.org/news/prof.-faces-scrutiny-for-hacking-uc-web-site/

So let me see if I got this right; Dominguez leads a sit-in and encourages the students to crash the office of the UC president's web site. He is also trying (on the tax-payer's dime) to develop cell-phone technology to help illegal aliens sneak across the border? Do I have it right?

You know, I have also been a thorn in the side of the UC President and other UC officials for the past few years. Never, however, have I tried a stunt like this. Never have I tried a project to violate a law.

What is this guy doing teaching on a university campus?

Your tax dollars at work, folks. Your kids being "educated".

1 comment:

Gary Fouse said...

He wouldn't last two minutes in fousesquawk university.