Translate


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Obama's Great Victory-"No Nukes in Our Time!"


"Yeah, we'll all control those nukes, right boys?"



So let me make sure I got this right; President Obama has called this conference of 47 nations to ask them to help keep nukes under control and not fall into the hands of rogue states or terrorists.

What a trailblazing idea!

"This is a big f------ deal."


Isn't that what we've been trying to do for the last several decades? Tell me what concrete improvement has come out of this boondoggle conference? Is Iran giving up its nuke program? No. North Korea? No. Have China and Russia agreed to clamp down on their clients in Iran and/or North Korea? No. Has the world agreed to apply sanctions that would strangle Iran? No.

All we have is a bunch of non-binding declarations that we will all work harder to control nukes. Big deal.

Oh, sorry. I forgot. Mexico is going to do a better job of controlling their nuclear program. I feel better now. (Mexico with a nuclear bomb. Now there's an idea.)

This sounds to me like one of those international UN conferences where all the nations agree to cooperate on drug trafficking. Then half of them go back home and continue the same old corruption that allows the drug trade to flourish.

Hey! I got an idea. Let's give Obama a Nobel Peace Prize.

4 comments:

Lance Christian Johnson said...

Now THIS is a more sensible criticism.

Gary Fouse said...

Thank you.

PatriotUSA said...

Nice job Gary. Very well done
as MOST of your posts are
worthy of high praise. At
least from me and many
others who I know to drop
in here on a regular basis.

Gary Fouse said...

Thank you Patriot.