Translate


Monday, January 4, 2010

Alan Grayson-Was it Something I Said?





Remember that posting I put up on December 28 entitled; "Is Alan Grayson After Me Now?" That was the one that had the Dept of Justice ISP site that checked out one of my posts about Grayson's idiotic statements and letter to DOJ complaining about a Florida blogger. You remember that one?

"Yeah, I did."

(That's yeah, I do.)

Well, this morning, that article had this click from the below website:


Domain Name house.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address 143.231.249.# (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives)
ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington
Lat/Long : 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)

Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Time of Visit Jan 4 2010 8:35:52 am
Last Page View Jan 4 2010 8:35:52 am
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.google.co.../reader/view/?tab=my
Visit Entry Page http://garyfouse.blo...on-after-me-now.html
Visit Exit Page http://garyfouse.blo...on-after-me-now.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Jan 4 2010 11:35:52 am
Visit Number 980

"Hello!!!!!"

Of course, this is all in the wake of Grayson's selection as the 2009 Fousesquawk "Jerk of the Year" award. (I sent him an official congratulatory e-mail.) So it appears that somebody in the US House of Representatives has taken an interest in my Alan Grayson postings. Somebody like Alan Grayson, perhaps?

"Uhhh....yeaaaah."

Maybe they really are coming to take me away, after all.

No comments: