Translate


Saturday, October 11, 2008

Let's Play, "Name that Speaker"



What famous Illinois figure made these comments in a speech?


"I’ve been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work."

a Abraham Lincoln
b Mike Ditka
c Ozzie Guillen
d Harry Carey
e Barack Obama


If you guessed "a", you're crazy.
If you guessed "b", you're a Bears fan-and crazy.
If you guessed "c", you're a jerk (like Guillen)-and crazy.
If you guessed "d", you're a Cubs fan-but Harry would never have associated with ACORN, so you're also crazy (and crazy for being a Cubs fan-like me).

If you guessed "e", you are a winner!

Barack Obama, Speech to ACORN, November 2007. [Project Vote is a subsidiary of ACORN.] At http://www.newsmax.com/politics/obama_voter_fraud/2008/09/22/133091.html )

No comments: