Translate


Monday, October 13, 2008

Dayton Mosque Incident-Response from Dayton Daily News

Mr Lucas Sullivan, writer for the Dayton Daily News, has responded to my request for an update on the Dayton Mosque incident. I am grateful for his response, and it is contained below:


"Mr. Fouse,

Thanks for your e-mail. I don't have an opinion one way or another about the
incident at the mosque. I can tell you that the stories match as much
information I have from all parties involved. The stories speak for
themselves. The latest story you referenced is the last I wrote about the
incident. The can was found inside the mosque. Police and mosque members are
not ruling out that the pepper spray was sprayed inside the mosque. It's
going to come down to forensic evidence. Once that proves anything, I will
follow up with a story.

Thanks,

Lucas Sullivan
Crime Reporter
Dayton Daily News
1611 S. Main St.
Dayton, Ohio 45409
Office: (937) 225-2494
Fax: (937) 225-2489 ""

No comments: