Translate


Friday, September 4, 2015

Follow up to the Removal of Passengers From Chicago-San Diego Flight

A few days ago I posted the report of 6 male Middle Eastern passengers who were removed from a Chicago-San Diego flight which had to be diverted to Amarillo due to their alleged unruly behavior. One anonymous reader chastised me for assuming they were Muslim. (I never mentioned the word Muslim though I did speculate that CAIR might complain.) My anonymous informant said that the men were part of a Christian soccer team. (He also told me to wise up.)

Since then I have noted that some blogs have made it a point to identify the men as Muslims. The below report from NBC in San Diego should clear the matter up. They are Chaldeans, a Christian denomination from the Middle East.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/El-Cajon-Chaldean-Soccer-Player-Southwest--323859811.html

I will reiterate, however, that according to the reports, the men acted badly and I have no sympathy for them.

No comments: