Translate


Monday, February 18, 2013

Steve Emerson's Reply to Hussam Ayloush in the OC Register


Hussam Ayloush (r) with Muslim Brotherhood cleric and Jew-hater Yusuf al Qaradawi


The CEO of CAIR's Southern California branch, Hussam Ayloush, has attacked Steven Emerson for his film, "The Grand Deception", calling it "Islamophobic". Here is Emerson's reply in the Orange County Register. Ayloush's op-ed and be accessed at the below link as well. (I have not seen the film.)

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/ayloush-496158-cair-fbi.html

I have also added my own comment as a reader. It is based on the below information.

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2013/01/discover-networks-article-on-muslim.html

Apparently, Mr Ayloush has never learned the American proverb about people who live in glass houses.

3 comments:

Squid said...

I would like to hear an Ayloush/Emerson face-off at UCI.

Squid

Gary Fouse said...

So would I. Ayloush would never go one on one with Emerson because he knows Emerson has the goods on CAIR.

Gary Fouse said...

So would I. Ayloush would never go one on one with Emerson because he knows Emerson has the goods on CAIR.