https://nypost.com/2026/09/10/us-news/ucla-professor-blasts-university-for-hosting-lawyer-tied-to-sons-murderer/
Meanwhile, UCLA Chancellor, Julio Frenk, himself Jewish, has criticized the event and the choice of speakers, while talking about UCLA's "values".
https://www.insidehighered.com/news/quick-takes/2026/09/14/ucla-chancellor-criticizes-law-schools-sept-11-symposium
Every time I hear some university official talk about their institution's values, I want to throw up. It's as if they all have the same standard statement to make every time their school is embarrassed by the latest outrage.
After so many years of anti-Semitic incidents, most of which happened under the previous chancellor, the feckless Gene Block, but continue under Frenk, in my view, UCLA has no values. If it did, The chancellor, whoever it was, would step in and fire the dean of the law school and anyone associated with this invitation to Ms. Partow. This entire concept of academic freedom has crossed the line of decency over and over again. You bring embarrassment to your employer, you deserve to be canned.Why should universities be any different?
I also have nothing but criticism for UC Irvine and it's leftist law school, which, as I have written over and over again, is nothing but a training school for left-wing activists. If they have her on their staff, that only reinforces my opinion.
I salute Dr Pearl for his public statement that he is ashamed of the university where he teaches. No doubt the leftists at the law school and the Center for Near Eastern Studies are attacking him, but no mind. If you put all of them together, they could not make one Judea Pearl.
No comments:
Post a Comment