Translate


Wednesday, May 8, 2024

A Public Letter From Columbia's Jewish Students-and Facebook's Response

I am cross-posting a public letter signed by hundreds of Jewish students at Columbia. I received this letter through the Facebook grapevine and re-posted it on my FB page with the below comment:

 "Jewish students at Columbia letter. Such an eloquent contrast to the bloodthirsty rhetoric of the pro-Hamas mobs.

Our university presidents should hang their heads in shame for allowing their Jewish students to be subjected to this crap."

Within minutes, I got a message from FB stating that my posting may have violated their community guidelines. I was given the option of taking it down or leaving it as is. I chose to leave it as is.
So what was objectionable to FB, my comments or the letter itself? They did not say.

Let's see what happens.

No comments: