Translate


Saturday, June 24, 2023

Hunter Biden and the Big Guy

Remember back during the 2020 presidential election when Fox News' Peter Doocy asked Joe Biden if he had ever spoken to his son, Hunter, about his son's business dealings?

"Uhhhh....yeaaaah."

Since then, there have been a number of revelations that debunk that response by Joe Biden (aka the Big Guy). For that, we can largely thank Hunter for his careless handling of his laptop and his numerous communications that refer to his dad. 

Remember the one about "10% to be held by H for the Big Guy"? Of course, Joe has never fessed up to being the "Big Guy". Maybe Hunter was referring to Shaquille O'Neal.

Then there was Hunter's time spent on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company that was under investigation by Ukraine's top prosecutor during the time Biden was vice president. At one point, Joe was visiting Ukraine and telling the president of that country that he had better fire the prosecutor if he wanted some one billion dollars in American aid. The prosecutor was fired that same day. How do we know that?  From Joe's own words before the Council on Foreign Relations.


Then-former Vice President Joe Biden (second right) and his son Hunter (far left) golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer (far right), who served on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings with Hunter. (screenshot/Tucker Carlson Tonight)

The latest revelation is a screenshot from a WhatsApp message Hunter Biden sent to Chinese businessman Henry Zhao on July 30, 2017 (hat tip IRS whistleblower).

Here is more on the nature of that business deal.



 July 30, 2017 screenshot of a WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao 

Of course, some wise guy fact checker might point out that Hunter was just blowing smoke, and the only person sitting next to him was his crack dealer. Nevertheless, I suspect that father and son were in a symbiotic relationship. In other words, Hunter was using his father's political position(s) to make business deals-with a little help from the Big Guy, like taking him on trips to China on Air Force 2- then selling access to the Big Guy (see photo on the links above), making millions,and giving the Big Guy 10%.

But then again, I'm just a right-wing conspiracy theorist.





10 comments:

BigJymn said...

WHAT!?! Joe Biden is a crack dealer too? Why am I not surprised.

Gary Fouse said...

Actually, I was just joking.....but on the other hand......

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that "screenshot"? Looks as real as a 3 dollar bill.

Gary Fouse said...

Thank you for raising the question since I have never been on Whatsapp. The below excerpt is from IRS supervisory agent (and whistleblower) Gary Shapley's testimony to Congress.

"For example, we obtained a July 30th, 2017, WhatsApp message from Hunter
Biden to Henry Zhao, where Hunter Biden wrote: "I am sitting here with my father and
we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the
director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means
tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang,
or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every
person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following
my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

Below is from Bizpac Review. It gives the response of Biden's legal team. I am still looking for any reference to the screenshot not being authentic.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/06/24/hunter-lawyer-blasts-irs-whistleblowers-whatsapp-messages-release-not-only-irresponsible-they-are-illegal-1371427/

Anonymous said...

Whether this particular Whatsapp message actually exists or not is one thing, but that image is definitely a fake. I've used Whatsapp before, but even if I hadn't, I'd know that's fake. First of all, it's not even a "screenshot" in the first place. Second, the most damning bits are in bold? And lastly, the picture is from 2022 (see link below) on a 2017 message? Perhaps Hunter Biden has access to time travel technology, and that's the REAL story here?

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-2022-midterm-elections-biden-europe-elise-stefanik-0e782fc6486c2c625194622ae244e4ae

Gary Fouse said...

Look, I am no tech expert, and if Biden's legal team wants to make the case that it is fake, I am willing to listen. Thus far, they have not said so. Maybe they should hire you.

I had assumed that the image in question was a blow-up for a visual aid Congress regularly utilizes in hearings to make their points. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe it was produced by Russian bots. But if you are so sure it is a fabrication, you should offer your services to Biden's legal team.

Anonymous said...

Here's a thought: maybe Biden's legal team hasn't addressed it because doing so would give it far more attention than it deserves.

Kinda like the same reason why politicians never addressed the stories about them in the Weekly World News.

Gary Fouse said...

Yeah, right. That's the ticket.

Anonymous said...

If I live to be 1000, I'll never understand this mentality of yours. I'm not even saying that this disproves the entire case against Hunter Biden. The exact text message could very well exist, and it could very well be that Joe Biden was sitting next to him as the message was being typed.

You can have all that, but you're still hemming and hawing at this OBVIOUS fake image. It has a photo from 2022 on a 2017 message!

I mean, I can't stand Trump and a lot of right-wingers, but you won't catch me doing the same thing for obviously doctored and fake images like this one. I believe I told you once before of how a supposed quote of Trump kept making the round among my left-leaning friends. It was totally bogus though, and I called people out on it.

Most of them responded with a "Thank you" and they took down the meme from their social media pages. However, there was at least one person who was doing the exact same thing that you're doing and kept trying to act like it wasn't an obvious fabrication.

While this person is on the left and you're on the right, the only connection that I can see is that you're both from the Boomer generation. I think that overall, your age group has a really difficult time ever admitting that they're wrong about something or that they have been fooled. Sure, there are younger people who do this too, but I notice it far more among people of your age group.

And in case you're wondering, the fake quote that was attributed to Trump was:

“If I were to run, I’d run as a Republican. They’re the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they’d still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific. - Donald Trump, People Magazine, 1998”

That's fake, as is that "screenshot" of Hunter Biden's phone.

And before you accuse me of not admitting to error or having been fooled, I'll point out that I was also fooled by the fake quote. But I care more about what's true than hating Trump, so when presented with the evidence, I changed my mind.

Gary Fouse said...

You really need to read what I write more carefully. I told you I am no tech expert, so I don't know if it was altered. AS stated, I surmised that the Congressional Republicans enlarged it and yes, maybe even put the stress on certain words in order to create a visual aid-as we have seen them do many times for legitimate reasons. I don't know, and I stated so. This "image" supposedly came from an IRS whistleblower named Gary Shapely. If someone has accused him of fabricating it, I am not aware. Maybe the "enhancements" were made by the IRS at some point (in 2022?) If so, the important point is that they did not fabricate what was said. That would be a crime, wouldn't it?

The main point here is this what Hunter Biden sent out to Henry Zhou or not? Was Joe sitting next to him at that moment or not? (Maybe Hunter was BSing on that.)

What strikes me at this point is that this image has appeared in many outlets, not just Alex Jones and other crazies, but newspapers as well. The Biden camp is not making the same claims that you are. Why not?

And that's a pretty generalized statement you made about people in a certain age group. I'll admit I have often said that some of the most stupid people I have ever seen were on college campuses, but that doesn't apply to everyone.