Translate


Thursday, December 29, 2022

Hey DHS! I See Something!

 https://www.facebook.com/homelandsecurity/







Another day passes and another day when I wonder why I remain on Facebook. Not only am I inundated with an unsolicited daily barrage of the latest photos of the Kardashian girls posing semi-nude and telling me how stunning they are, but now I am getting unsolicited blurbs from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) telling me that I shouldn't believe my lying eyes and that our border with Mexico is really closed. You can see the above pictures at the DHS Facebook link above.

As if that's not bad enough, they have dusted off that old phrase, "If you see something, say something'".

OK. Here goes.

I see that our southern border is inundated with thousands of illegal aliens walking across and handing themselves over to BP agents claiming to be asylum-seekers.



I see hundreds of illegal aliens sleeping in the streets of El Paso.



I see illegal aliens being flown by DHS to various points across the country and being released onto the streets.



I see fentanyl coming across our southern border in record numbers, killing hundreds of Americans every day.

Nogales, Arizona

I see human trafficking across our southern border, murders, rapes, and cartels operating freely.

I see a demoralized Border Patrol, agents not allowed to do their jobs by their bosses in Washington.

I see the Biden administration trying to lift Title 42, which will make the situation much worse.

I see this lying guy named Alejandro Mayorkas (the newly-crowned Fousesquawk Jerk of the Year for 2022) sitting in front of Congress under oath and insisting that the border is secure.




So where do I go to say something?


No comments: