Translate


Thursday, March 31, 2022

Orange County: Amy Phan West Leading Republican Contenders for California's 47th District

 


Amy Phan West


A few weeks ago, I posted a piece about Amy Phan West, who is running for the Republican nomination to challenge Katie Porter for California's 47th District in the House of Representatives. Initially, her candidacy was for the 45th District, but due to redistricting, it will now be the 47th.

I was contacted by Amy today who informs me that a new poll is showing her in the lead among Republican candidates.

https://www.amyphanwest.com/press-release/ca-47-congressional-candidate-amy-phan-west-announces-acceptance-and-support-of-the-blockchain-crypto-and-bitcoin-as-a-check-on-runaway-government-spending/

I think this is a positive development. Not only is Amy a bright contrast to Katie Porter's tired old liberal policies, I think she represents fresh, new blood for the Republicans, a party that badly needs fresh new faces, especially in California.

I will be having more to say about Amy Phan West as the campaign progresses. If you live in this district, please consider her candidacy.

No comments: