Translate


Thursday, July 22, 2021

Italy: Video of Shooting in Voghera

Yesterday, we posted an Italian news report on the shooting death of a 39-year-old Moroccan man by a local town official, Massimo Adriatici, in the northern Italian town of Voghera.  At the below link from La Stampa, you can watch a video of the incident from a security camera. There is no sound, but what the video shows is the Moroccan man approaching  Adriatici. After a short discussion, the Moroccan punches Adriatici to the ground. What cannot be seen is the discharge of the firearm. 

 https://www.lastampa.it/cronaca/2021/07/22/news/voghera-attesa-per-nuovi-interrogatori-la-vittima-era-gia-stata-sottoposta-a-tso-problemi-psichici-peggiorati-col-lockdown-1.40524245?ref=LSHRA-A-S1-T1



2 comments:

david rabin said...

I am a retired blogger from Israel(IDF),I have a new FUNNY/HUMOR blog: funnylinksblog.wordpress.com and I am interested in a Reciprocal Links with your great blog,if it's possible,please.I think Humor/Satire is important to people,anywhere,anytime,any blog,even in serious and political blogs or any stuff...Best wishes,David.
(I did not find a Contact form so I write here)

Gary Fouse said...

David,

It is done. Thank you. I try often to inject humor into this blog though it is often difficult. Stay safe and G-d protect Israel.