Translate


Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Covid: Is There Anything to That 2015 Italian News Regarding Chinese Labs?

Hat tip RAIR Foundation


                                                                                                      "Whatever we do, he must never escape this lab!"


Last year, in coordination with the RAIR Foundation, Gates of Vienna, and Vlad Tepes, I was asked to translate an Italian news video relative to the Covid pandemic. It concerned a 2015 Italian TV news report on experiments earlier done with the Sars virus by Chinese researchers. The tone of the 2015 video was that Chinese scientists were exposing people to serious risk of exposure to viruses that could escape the confines of the lab. Here is the Fousesquawk posting from March 2020. It includes a written translation from an article by Il Giornale.

Recently, more credibility has been given to the possibility that the Covid crisis was the result of something that originated in a Chinese lab, either deliberately or accidentally. Personally, I have no strong opinion on that question, but it is important that we know the truth. As to the Covid issue in general, I have simply gone along with the program. I have been vaccinated, and I wear a mask when required.

At any rate, in Italy, former Interior Minister and Lega party leader, Matteo Salvini, is now publicly questioning the issue of whether the Covid virus originated in a Chinese lab or not. For that, he is being excoriated by his enemies as he normally is by the left.

Front and center in this issue, however, is the video we translated last year of the 2015 Italian documentary. Thus, I am cross-posting an update from the RAIR Foundation.

 https://rairfoundation.com/breaking-salvini-demands-answers-does-a-2015-italian-documentary-prove-the-coronavirus-was-created-in-a-chinese-lab-watch/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that when it comes to something like this, it's best to leave it to the people who are experts in the subject - epidemiologists. From what I can tell, Salvini isn't one, and the overwhelming majority of them are saying there is no good reason to think that this was made in a lab.

History is filled with examples of viruses that have been even worse than this one (and those that have been less devastating). I don't know why it's so hard to believe that this is just one more of them. Some half-baked notion of a lab-created virus isn't helping anyone.

If some real evidence comes along, then I'm eager to hear it. Until then, I'll file "lab made virus" between "flat Earth" and "moon landing denial".

Gary Fouse said...

Anonymous,

I am not taking a position one way or the other, but I don't think the possibility is as remote as the flat earth theory. I'm keeping an open mind on this.