Translate


Friday, February 26, 2021

More on "Dr. Jill Biden"

 Is it true Department:

                                                                                              "Hey, Fousesquawk...."

 I was talking to a little birdie today (no pun intended) whose brother belongs to the Fieldstone Country Club in Greenville, Delaware, which just happened to be the club Old Joe Biden used to belong to. Sometime after becoming vice president, Old Joe switched to the Wilmington Country Club. However, according to my friend's brother, after Old Joe became vice president, a message was sent out to all members of the Fieldstone Country Club that from that point on, Jill Biden was to be addressed as "Dr Biden".

Now I hasten to add that I am getting this second-hand, so take it for what it's worth.

I do, however, seem to recall a recent controversy over Jill Biden's use of the title "Doctor".

Must be a coincidence.

No comments: