Translate


Saturday, July 4, 2020

Where Are the Men in Germany?

Hat tip Gates of Vienna, Vlad Tepes and RAIR Foundation. Translation by Miss Piggy.


When I was a young soldier in Germany in the 1960s, and was full of piss and vinegar, I used to often see people getting pummeled on the street or in the train stations by German thugs. Being full of piss and vinegar, I interceded when I saw someone truly needed help. German guys tended to look the other way or just watch.

Apparently, things haven't changed much as this video from Berlin shows. In this incident, we see some migrant thug threatening a woman with her dog on the local suburban train (S-Bahn) as German guys basically act as potted plants.




In Europe, as in America, it seems we are facing a choice: Either we stand up and defend ourselves from the thugs taking over out societies or we perish. Personally, if a people are not willing to defend themselves, I question if they even deserve to survive.

No comments: