Translate


Monday, March 23, 2020

How One Pro-Palestinian Activist Responded to Israel's First Corona Virus Death

Hat tip Algemeiner




Leave it to the former president of the New York University of Students for Justice in Palestine to tweet something like this in response to the news that the first Israeli (an 88-year-old Holocaust survivor) has died from the  Corona virus:

Leen Dweik (above) had this to say on Twitter:

"Anyway, should I paint my nails red or green, today?"


https://www.algemeiner.com/2020/03/23/ex-sjp-leader-at-nyu-responds-to-israels-first-coronavirus-death-with-nasty-tweet/

I am hardly surprised. It is what I have come to expect from these SJP Jew-haters and misfits. It just makes me sad that a small minority of people like this can cause so much hate on our college campuses in America.

No comments: