Translate


Friday, January 3, 2020

Greta Thunberg Meets Maxine Waters-Really?


                                                               
















"Oh, my God! Did you cry?"


When I first saw this on Breitbart, I listened to the tape and I figured this was a spoof. Supposedly, the two Russian pranksters, Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexey Stolyarov, who go by the names Vovan and Lexus, have tricked Maxine Waters-for the second time. This time, they supposedly told her they were Greta Thunberg and her father, and they had dirt on Trump. These are the same jokesters who fooled Adam Schiff into thinking he was talking to the president of the Ukrainian Parliament in 2018 and that he had nude pictures of Trump with Russian prostitutes!!

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.....

Then I see that numerous other sites are reporting the story as fact including RT, the Russian outlet.

No, this can't be real.

Well, it sounds like Maxine, but I'm still not convinced. I know she is dumb, but she can't be this dumb. Listen yourselves and see what you think.

https://www.rt.com/usa/477425-maxine-waters-greta-prank/




No, this can't be legit. No way am I falling for this. Maybe we should send this to Snopes for a fact check. They'll debunk it for sure. They always do.

I can't wait till these guys call Hank Johnson.

No comments: