Translate


Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Greta Thunberg Is the Successor to Whom???




I thought I had had my final say about Greta Thunberg, the angry Swedish teenager who recently addressed the UN and the US House of Representatives on the topic of Climate Change. You talk about absurdity. There is even talk of her receiving the Nobel prize (for what I don't know). Before you know it, the wacko Church of Sweden will be calling her the successor to Jesus Christ.

Oh wait! What's this?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/church-of-sweden-proclaims-greta-thunberg-successor-to-jesus-christ-in-resurfaced-tweet

As bad as Greta's behavior in public may be, she is still only 16 years old. What excuse do the crazy adults who have thrust her on the world stage have? I'll answer that myself: None.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And conservative evangelicals are calling Trump the "chosen one".

I guess you have the same problem with that.

Gary Fouse said...

That's news to me, but I don't follow Evangelicals much these days. They're not killing people in the name of "God". I myself have not called Trump the "chosen one" nor have I nominated him for a Nobel prize. As I have said many times, I don't like his style, but all in all, I support his policies and I think he's done a pretty good job. His enemies on the other hand disgrace themselves more each day.