Translate


Saturday, June 1, 2019

Will You Donate $ 5 Million To Hatem Bazian?

"Our Ramadan Campaign is part of a building block to raise a sum that will comprise an academic endowment of 5,000,000 USD,..."
-Hatem Bazian 


I remember back in 2015 when I was on the campus of UC Berkeley. What did I want most to see? Was it the famous Sather Gate? No. Was it Sproul Hall? No. People's Park? No. The street people on Telegraph Avenue? No. What I wanted to see was Hatem Bazian's Islamophobia  Research and Documentation Center, part of the Department of Ethnic and Gender Studies. I even knew where it was: Room 638 Barrows Hall. Nobody was there, but it was obvious that this room was nothing more than your standard faculty broom closet. Probably just enough room for a desk and a file cabinet.

"Kilroy was here." (Here's proof.)


Today, it's not easy to find the physical location of the Islamophobia Center online. Room 638 is currently listed as the office for the Department of Ethnic and Gender Studies.

Well, wherever they are, it looks like co-founder Bazian is looking for bigger and better digs. That's why he has launched a massive fund-raising drive seemingly to raise $5 million dollars. Actually, this is an annual Ramadan fund-raiser.

https://www.launchgood.com/campaign/countering_islamophobia?fbclid=IwAR2I-EhqyDZpwwlRpC2bpp_Jfq29d8VvBLFPIGjPl7bj0ZFAj_Ip_jy_75Y#!/

I have always found it amazing the sheer number of fund-raising operations and events are put on by our Islamist activists in America. I am not referring to Muslims in general but the Islamists, those who work to bring about an eventual Islamic caliphate. I mean these people are very busy, indeed. As one famous Islamist in Washington said recently, "It's all about the Benjamins, Baby".

(I can't remember who that was.)

No comments: