Translate


Saturday, March 23, 2019

Ilhan Omar Protest in Woodland Hills, California




 -LAPD had a large presence.


On March 23, 2019, Ilhan Omar (D-MN) spoke at the CAIR annual Valley Fund Raiser in Woodland Hills, California (Los Angeles). About 1,000 protesters were there. I was also present, and I took pictures and some videos. We only stayed until 5:30 so I don't know what happened after that until I watch the evening news. I will be posting video and photos probably tomorrow as well as some comments.

One representative of CAIR came across the street and interviewed a couple of protesters asking them why they were there. I was also interviewed. It went very well from our  point of view. I very politely told him I was there to protest anti-semitism and also got a couple of shots in at CAIR and their SoCal director, Hussam Ayloush. (All in a  polite and professional manner.) He only asked one other question as to whether my presence was due to anti-semitic comments or a Muslim in Congress. I told him that Muslims were free to run for political office in America, but my objection was more to their ideology and beliefs more than  religion. I will let the video speak for itself as soon as I can get it up.


Here is an update from Liberty Unyielding, which has some details on yesterday's event and an announcement for Omar's appearance today in Irvine, location secret.

https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/03/24/protest-crowd-in-l-a-highlights-ilhan-omars-secretive-fundraising-for-terror-linked-groups/



No comments: