Translate


Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Jihad in Toronto


Adam Abdi


A 20-year-old man is in police custody charged with 7 shooting attacks over the past two weeks in the Toronto area. From the photo, I am guessing he's background is from the Horn of Africa, Somali or Eritrean. Abdi, a nickname for Abdul, means "servant".


http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/man-accused-of-7-attempted-murders-in-string-of-toronto-shootings

“It’s mind-boggling, quite frankly,” Taverner said. “We haven’t been able to determine any motive whatsoever that these are other than random shootings.”

No, what's mind-boggling is the above statement. It was jihad.

1 comment:

Gary Fouse said...

PS Joshua

I did not address my conclusion that this was a jihadist motive. It is common sense given what is going on in the world. I am making an assumption that he is a Muslim and if he was randomly shooting at strangers, given world events the motive is not that he is protesting global warming etc, but that it is jihad. Trust me: It's a safe bet. If I am wrong feel free to write in and gloat. I will post it.