Translate


Wednesday, July 27, 2016

ADL Submits Again

Hat tip Paul Schnee


Over the years of my activism fighting anti-Semitism, I have made no secret  that I consider the Anti-Defamation League to be missing in action when it comes to anti-Semitism coming from Islamic quarters. Their inaction at UC Irvine over the years has been an example.For many years now, I have attended the obscene annual anti-Israel week of events at UC Irvine. While I participated in the q and a and actively challenged the speakers, I would see the Orange County ADL head standing around and saying nothing.

So much for the ADL.

In addition, I have often mentioned the time a few years ago when the former  leader of the ADl, Abe Foxman, spoke to a Jewish group in Newport Beach. I was not present, but a good friend of mine who was a member of the Orange County Independent Task Force on Anti-Semitism was. He asked Foxman about the problem of anti-Semitism at UCI. Foxman dismissed the charge, said there was no problem at UCI and that the Jewish students and the administration had it all under control.

So much for the ADL.

This week I cross-posted an article about Representative Hank Johnson (D-GA), a man of low intelligence, who spoke before the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, a group dedicated to the destruction of Israel. Why Johnson would speak before this group is beyond me. Worse than that, he referred to Jewish settlers in the disputed territories as "termites". (I guess I answered my own question.)

Once that started a firestorm, good old Hank-not the sharpest knife in the drawer- tweeted out a weak apology. "Poor choice of words. Apologize for offense."

So for the ADl, that was good enough. Case closed. The Zionist Organization of America, an organization I support, feels otherwise. Below is their press release.

http://zoa.org/2016/07/10330903-zoa-criticizes-adl-for-accepting-cong-johnsons-phony-apology-for-calling-jews-termites/

You see, the problem is this: The ADL is paralyzed by the anti-Semitism coming from Palestinians and other Muslims who support their dream of conquering Israel. That means they are irrelevant on college campuses where the focus of anti-Semitism in America lies. So a low intelligence congressman like Hank Johnson goes before a despicable group, compares Jewish settlers to "termites", sends out a tweet with a burp of an apology, and the ADL says, "OK".

So much for the ADL.

1 comment:

Squid said...

I have attended numerous ADL presentations to professional law enforcement audiences. The topic was domestic terrorism and hate groups. Skin heads and motorcycle gangs were the featured groups. I had asked about anti-Semitic groups and Islamic terrorism on American soil. The response from ADL lawyer types was that they do not recognize these groups as domestic terror mongers. What?! I disagreed and was shut down by the moderator. I stated that they were dangerously wrong, got up and walked out.

Squid