Translate


Monday, February 29, 2016

Pete Hoekstra Shouted Down by Pro-Refugee Protesters

Hat tip Investigative Project on Terrorism




If you want to see a good example of why we should not bring Syrian refugees into the US, look no further than this video of Pete Hoekstra being shouted down at the Rhode Island statehouse by Brown Shirt students from Brown University and clerics from the United Council of Churches.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/5178/profane-hatred-blossoms-on-campus

You know, while I consider myself a Christian, this is also a prime excuse I can give my (Catholic) wife as to why I don't attend church on a regular basis. I mean, who needs religious leaders like these?

Lastly, this is another example of how our right of free speech is under dire threat.



No comments: