Translate


Thursday, November 26, 2015

Be Thankful You Don't Have a Kid in College

"Producing the Leaders of Tomorrow"
(Artwork by Fousesquawk. All rights reserved.)


George Will, who is thankful he is not appearing on the O'Reilly Factor this Thanksgiving, has written an op-ed  in which he gives examples of why one could give thanks for not having a kid in college. Unfortunately, my campus of UC Irvine is mentioned in the article.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/university-693811-students-social.html

You know, I have always wondered what "social ecology" means. It reminds me of ethnic cleansing. Then again, they don't pay me to name their departments.

But if I may borrow a line from WC Fields:

Image result for thanksgiving turkey on the table

"All things considered, I would rather be in college."

No comments: