Translate


Sunday, November 29, 2015

Al Jazeera Anchorwoman Praises Palestinian Stabber as "My Hero"

Hat tip Algemeiner


An Al Jazeera anchor woman in Qatar posted a video of a Palestinian stabbing an Israeli border policemen  and praising him as  "my hero".

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/11/29/al-jazeera-anchorwoman-calls-arab-terrorist-who-stabbed-israeli-my-hero-on-facebook/

This, of course, is the sick type of thinking I would expect from an Al Jazeera reporter in Qatar (where Al Jazeera is based.) One should also keep in mind that Al Gore sold his interest in Current TV to Al Jazeera America. Thanks, Al.

In addition, to Al Jazeera America, we also have Al Jazeera English. Both have their share of Western reporters and writers. In my view, that is especially despicable.

No comments: