Translate


Friday, November 7, 2014

Eric Holder: "Kiss my A--"

When I was a DEA agent, e-mails had not yet become a means of written communication in federal law enforcement. Other than official reports of investigation, the fastest way of written communication in the course of investigations was via cables. Administrative issues were handled via memos.

So I read with interest the latest revelation coming out of the 64,000 document dump in the Fast and Furious scandal that Eric Holder said that some people could, "kiss his a--".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/07/emails-show-holder-said-critics-kiss-my/

I recall the outrage from the liberal media when the Nixon tapes revealed that within the inner sanctum of the Oval office, the president was using four letter words. Of course, I don't expect similar outrage from today's liberal media over Holder's use of the-shall I call it the A-word? At least, however, Nixon didn't put his expletives in official writing.

Don't get me wrong. Strong language doesn't offend me. Far from it. Yet for the attorney general to use this language in the course of official correspondence is, to put it mildly, unprofessional. I know had I ever used that phrase in an official communication, I would have been subject to some sort of disciplinary action.

It's just another example that Eric Holder is unfit to be attorney general.

2 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

As I recall, use of four-letter words was the least of the scandals in Nixon's tapes. Even liberals merely gloated in passing about them. Icing on the cake, so to speak.

Gary Fouse said...

Nixon's language was indeed the least of the problems, but I recall distinctly how liberals expressed shock and awe. It bordered on the absurd.