Translate


Thursday, January 23, 2014

James Clapper's Super Bowl Lock



James Clapper here, director of National Intelligence. Well, it's that time of the year again, and I am ready to announce my Super Bowl prediction. My team of intelligence agents has been digging up the scoop on what you can expect on February 2 in New York.

1 If you are wondering which team will wear white and which team will wear their colors, here is my prediction: Last year, the Ravens (AFC) wore white, and the 49-ers (NFC) wore red. So after careful computer analysis, I am predicting that the Seahawks (NFC) will wear white, and the Broncos (AFC) will wear their colors.



(We are still checking with our sources to find out if the Broncos will wear their blue or orange jerseys.)

2. It will be cold during the game.




No comments: