Translate


Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bill Clinton's Little Head




Last night I stopped by my favorite pub for a brew and took a seat at the bar. Lo and behold, I looked at the guy sitting next to me and sitting there was none other than Bill Clinton! Even more astonishing, his head was much smaller than I had ever imagined it. In fact, it was about the size of a grapefruit.

(I'm not making this up, Folks.)

Looking for a big story for my blog, I introduced myself and asked, "What the Hell happened to your head, Mr President?"

Bill looked at me and replied, "Well, it's a long story, but a couple of days ago, I was in this old antique shop looking for a present for Hillary when I saw this interesting old oriental vase. It didn't cost much, so I bought it and took it home. No sooner did I get through the front door, I dropped it and it broke into a thousand pieces. Suddenly, out of it comes this female genie, one of the most beautiful genies I have ever seen."

"You don't say," as the bartender placed a beer in front of me.

"So anyway," Bill continued, "she says, 'Thank you for releasing me. I have been trapped in this vase for a thousand years. In gratitude, I will grant you one wish, any wish you desire."

"Is that right?" I replied.

"Yeah. But she must have noticed the look in my eyes because she then adds, "Except for one thing. I will not make love with you."

"What did you say then?" I asked taking a sip of my beer.

"So then I asked her, "How about a little head?"





1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Old one Gary. I heard that joke before Clinton was ever in the White House. Only it wasn't about Clinton -- it was about some unnamed guy a DJ met in a bar.