Translate


Thursday, December 12, 2013

MSNBC Cries Racism Over Criticism of Obama's "Selfie" in S Africa

Hat tip Red Alert Politics




Viewer warning: Sexually explicit images


We will be forever indebted to the psychoanalysts over at MSNBC for delving into the motivation of some of us (me included) who ran with that tacky photo of President Obama at the Mandela funeral in South Africa.

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2013/12/representing-america-at-mandelas-funeral.html

You see, it's all Racism.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/12/11/msnbc-panel-criticism-of-obamas-selfie-was-racist-and-sexist/


Of course. Now I get it! It's kind of like the Rorschach test or whatever they called it.



Look carefully. You see, it's all there. Michelle Obama-the angry black woman- glaring in silent rage as  her oversexed husband is scheming on the blond woman (the Danish prime minister).

And all these years I thought it was because my parents didn't give me a Red Rider pop gun for Christmas when I was 5 years old. Now I can fire my psychiatrist.

But surely we haven't heard the last of this over at MSNBC. Wait till Chris Matthews weighs in.


No comments: