Translate


Thursday, December 19, 2013

Barbara Walters Absurdity: Hillary Clinton Most Fascinating Person of 2013?

Hat tip John Speedie for audio






Barbara Walters, the Queen of Softball, has just added another joke to her resume by naming Hillary Clinton as "The Most Fascinating Person of 2013".

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00066809.html

"It's such a difficult decision and it's one that I am not going to rush into." She added, "I haven't made up my mind. I will look carefully at what I think I can do and make that decision sometime next year." 





Here is my question: For what?

Not that Hillary is an insignificant person. She will likely be our next president, God forbid. But what did she do to distinuish herself in 2013? If you want to talk about 2012, when she was secretary of State, that is a topic worth discussing. In 2012, she was mishandling the Arab Spring, had made a mess of the "restart button" with Russia, and as we all know-or should know- was disgracefully negligent before, during, and after the Benghazi massacre on September 11, which she falsely claimed was a response to an anti-Muslim video.

But on February 1, 2013, she left her post as secretary of State. The only notable thing this year that I can figure out was her disgraceful appearance before Congress on January 23, when she famously declared, "What difference at this point does it make?" (in reference to Benghazi)

Oh yeah. I named her as the 2012 Fousesquawk "Jerk of the Year". Now that was richly deserved.



It's over, Barbara.



"Who will be Norma Desmond's 'Most Fascinating Person of the Year'?"

"Norma Desmond?"

No comments: