Translate


Friday, November 15, 2013

Syrian Jihadis Cut Off the Wrong Head

Hat tip Jihad Watch


Hat tip Live Leak (No pun intended)



(Oh yeah. Graphic image)

Translation:

"I have 100 dinars. Do I hear 150?"

"150"

"I have 150 dinars. Do I hear 200?"

"200"


I've heard of doctors amputating the wrong leg, but this is ridiculous. Syrian rebels have issued an apology after cutting off the head of the wrong guy. They decapitated some fellow jihadi.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10449815/Al-Qaeda-linked-rebels-apologise-after-cutting-off-head-of-wrong-person.html

I guess Obama needs to send more aid to this bunch. After all, if the 5 million people who lost their health insurance are going to able to re-apply for it, maybe John Kerry can suggest a way to sew the guy's head back on.

"They can, Fousesquawk, but that doesn't bring him back to life."

I didn't think of that.

3 comments:

elwood p suggins said...

Why can't this happen more often?? It is kind of like a Mafia hit, we are rid of one or more dirtbags, and also have a chance to prosecute, and even rarely execute, one or more other dirtbags. Sounds like a win/win to me.

Miggie said...

The problem is that they re-produce faster than they or anyone else can kill them. I am surprised they are already aren't ankle deep in blood.

Nothing will change, IMHO, unless and until they fix their own religion.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I'd say elwood is on to something, although jurisdiction to apprehend is limited right now. It does tend to demoralize the faithful when this stuff continues to happen.