Translate


Sunday, June 23, 2013

Let's Play, "What the Hell Happened Today in Pakistan?" (June 23, 2013)

"Here are your choices:"

a Pete Rose held an autograph session at the Karachi Hilton 
b Paki immigration authorities rounded up 200 illegal aliens trying to sneak in from England
c David Beckham signed a 10 year deal with Lahore United
d The Taliban murdered 10 foreign tourists and a Pakistani


"I wanna call a friend."

"Who do you want to call?"

"John Kerry."

"OK. I didn't know he had any friends, but what the Hell..."




"Kerry speaking."

"Hey John. What's that noise in the background?"

"I'm wind surfing in Qatar."

"Listen. What the Hell happened today in Pakistan?"

"Oh, lot's of stuff. You know we are opening negotiations with the Taliban because they have opened an office here in Qatar. That's a real positive development, you know. It proves they are rejecting Al Qaeda."

"Yeah, but that's not any of the choices. Besides, I'm talking about Pakistan."

"Then it must be 'a'. Be sure and get Rose's autograph for me, will you?"

"Will do. (click). I'll go with 'a', Bob."

"Well, I am very sorry, but Pete Rose has never even heard of Pakistan. The answer is 'd'." 



No comments: