Translate


Thursday, May 9, 2013

Somebody at DOJ Loves Me



Domain Name
usdoj.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address149.101.1.# (US Dept of Justice)
ISPUS Dept of Justice
Location
Continent: North America
Country: United States (Facts)
State: District of Columbia
City: Washington
Lat/Long: 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
LanguageEnglish (U.S.)
en-us
Operating SystemMicrosoft WinNT
BrowserInternet Explorer 9.0
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; DI7SP2)
Javascriptversion 1.3
Monitor




Resolution : 1280 x 1024
Color Depth : 24 bits

Time of Visit May 9 2013 3:19:43 pm
Last Page ViewMay 9 2013 3:19:43 pm
Visit Length0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URLhttp://www.google.co...Ba9Bq2ekruVG06iOKqTg
Search Enginegoogle.com
Search Wordsdoj employee suggestions
Visit Entry Pagehttp://garyfouse.blo...-suggestion-box.html
Visit Exit Pagehttp://garyfouse.blo...-suggestion-box.html
Out Click
Time ZoneUTC-8:00
Visitor's TimeMay 9 2013 3:19:43 pm
Visit Number284,898

Am I paranoid or what? Today, I was checking my site meter and noted that I had a visit on this site from Washington DC. Investigating further, I discovered that my visitor was none other than the Department of Justice. And this below is the posting that was being viewed

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2011/10/from-doj-employee-suggestion-box.html

Whaddaya think, Fousesquawkers? Am I under investigation? Am I on a secret list to be picked up and shipped off to one of Janet Napolitano's rumored secret sites for dangerous right-wing radicals?

Or maybe I have a secret admirer deep in the bowels of Justice.











5 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

I hope they are reading all my comments, exclusive to Fousesquawk, about how the Obama administration, and Democrats in congress for that matter, can improve their program and presentation.

Squid said...

Quick! Look up into the Sky! Its a bird, its a plane, its a drone!

Squid

Miggie said...

They are closing in on you! No more seditious matterial! How long did you think you could get away without heartfelt and demonstrable praise for our Glorious Leader?

I hope the record will reflect how many times I warned you about this. Maybe I'll be spared.

Findalis said...

Big Brother IS watching you!

Squid said...

IRS audit?!

Squid