Translate


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Let's Play, "What the Hell Happened Today in Afghanistan?" (April 3, 2013)




"Here is our $ Million dollar question: What the Hell happened today in Afghanistan?"

a Joe Biden made a one-day visit and ran up a bill of $585,000 at the Kabul Ritz

"That's a big f***** deal."

b Taliban terrorists attacked a courthouse killing at least 53 people
c President Obama played 18 holes at the Kabul municipal golf course and missed one green trap
d Justin Bieber sang before thousands of screaming girls at a sold-out concert

"I guess I'll call a friend."

"Sure. Who do you want to call?"

 "James Clapper"



"Here we go."


"Office of Intelligence, White House."

"James Clapper, please."

"Never heard of him."

"Clapper. Just as in Crapper, but with an L".

"Oh yeah. Hang on. I'll see if I can find him."

5 minutes later

"Clapper here."




"Hey James. What the Hell happened today in Afghanistan?"

"Hell if I know, but I've been hearing Justin Bieber's name a lot lately, and my intelligence charts tell me the answer is almost always "d", so I'd go with "d".

"Great! (click) I'll go with "d", Bob.

"Sorry, but the answer is "b".

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/03/taliban-attack-afghan-courthouse-leaving-53-dead/2049133/

No comments: