Translate


Friday, November 9, 2012

We Have a New National Anthem!


"How about the anthem, Mr President?"

"Tell Vladimir after the election, I will have more flexibility."



Breaking!!! The White House has just announced that we are instituting a new National Anthem. It is beautiful; it is stirring, and is perfect for a new progressive America under the leadership of President Barack Obama.

Here it is.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91kdwxFsthI

"Ah wunnerful, ah wunnerful, ah"


All hail President Obama!


And now I think I will enjoy a bottle or two of vodka.

4 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Well, now we know how many hours Gary can sustain his admiration for a well-said comment on the candidates' gracious words closing out the election.

Its always election day in FouseSquawkVille.

Gary Fouse said...

I had missed the concession speech because I went to bed when it was announced Obama had won.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Gary, Gary, Gary... do you also deny that when I commented here, on your blog, about the graciousness of both candidates, you remarked "Well said"???

I thought MAYBE it was a sign you were going to be gracious to the President of the United States also.

Obviously not.

Gary Fouse said...

Obviously not.