Translate


Monday, November 19, 2012

Let's Play, "Name That Coincidence!"



" Hi everybody. It's time to play, "Name that Coincidence."

(Applause)

"Let's welcome our first celebrity contestant, Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm!!"



(Applause)

"Tell us Rebecca, do you believe in angels?"

""Why, yes I do, Bob."

"Do you believe in miracles?"

"Yes, I do, Bob"

"Do you believe in coincidences?"

"Yes, I do Bob."

"Then let's play, 'Name that Coincidence!'"

(Applause)

"Here is our question for the day. I'm going to give you a list of situations. You tell me which one or ones you think are coincidences."

"OK."

"Situation number 1: The last year, the Chicago Cubs won a National League pennant was 1945-the same year I was born. The last time they won a World Series was 1908, the year my father was born. Coincidence?"

"Wow Bob! That sure is a coincidence."

"Correct. Now situation number 2: The protest over a video against our mission in Benghazi that got out of hand occurred on September 11. Coincidence?"

" I don't think so, Bob."

"I don't either. Right so far. Situation number 3: President Obama was informed about David Petraeus' extra-marital affair only the day after his re-election. Coincidence?"

"I don't think so, Bob."

"Either do I. You're doing great, Rebecca. Situation number 4: David Petraeus resigned as head of the CIA just days before he was scheduled to testify before Congress as to his  knowledge of the Benghazi attack. Coincidence?"

"I don't think so, Bob."

"Final answer?"

"Yes, I mean no. F*** no. Ain't no f*****' coincidence!"

"You are absolutely right, Rebecca. Congratulations!"

(Applause)

"Tune in tomorrow when we play, "Name that Coincidence!"

3 comments:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

How dare you play Rebecca as a flip-flopper?

Miggie said...

Jeez, what are the odds that all these things happened when they did in order?

I was going to say you never know but now I believe there is an Obama footprint on all the incompetence for the sake of ideology situations. It just works out to be the underlying cause so many times.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Take your table spoon of benadryl and go back to sleep Miggie. Dinner hasn't been served yet.