Translate


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Irma La Douce Talks About "Her First Time"



Bon jour.  This is Irma, and I want to tell you about my first time. I remember my first customer when I got into this business. He was everything a first customer should be. He was such a smooth talker that he talked his way right up the stairs and into my boudoir.

But don't think that he was cheap when it came to money. He was a big spender, indeed. I don't know where all that money came from, but who's complainin'?

And he cared about me and my well-being. He made sure I had everything I needed to keep from getting any diseases. He even supplied me with my condoms and birth control pills.

What a guy!




"Thank heaven for leetle girls"

That's why I'm hoping you Americans re-elect Barack Obama. He reminds me of my very first time. In fact, all of France is hoping Obama wins. So make us Frenchies happy and re-elect Barack Obama.

(Robert Menendez? Name doesn't ring a bell.)

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Gary is appealing to a foreign culture as a yardstick for American political choices. Don't listen to this tripe. Stand up for America!

(And on that basis, do vote for Obama. Nobody knows what Mittens would do in office, and I am beginning to think that includes Mittens himself).