Translate


Friday, October 12, 2012

Daily Caller: Put up or Shut up



"Meet me in Peshawar in 48 hours."


A few days ago, I called out the Daily Caller for pushing a new book by an anonymous writer (The Lizard King). I said that it could not be considered credible until the writer came forth with a name and substantiated his or her allegations.

Since then, the DC has published three more excerpts. I am posting today's excerpt, which is the 4th. Now more than ever, it is time for DC to produce this person's identity because the allegations are so ludicrous, they are damaging to DC's credibility. This latest excerpt would make Tom Clancy blush.


http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/the-lizard-king-osama-bin-laden-and-pakistan/

First of all, as a DEA agent, we used to get calls like this all the time. They are called "crank calls". If I had walked into my boss's office and said I just got an anonymous call from some guy who says he has great information for me if I meet him half way across the world in two days, do you think I am going to get an airplane ticket? C'mon!

Now we go from Obama being a Muslim born in Kenya to being a fighter with Osama bin Laden when school is out of session. Hey Tucker Carlson! You are the editor of DC. You need to step in here.


1 comment:

Miggie said...

The e book is an admitted spoof, like SNL. Somebody didn't get the obvious joke.