Translate


Monday, August 6, 2012

J'Accuse: Great Moments in History


Senator Joe McCarthy


" I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department."






Senator Harry Reid

"I got a call from somebody who told me Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years."





Spoker of the House Nancy Pelosi

“Harry Reid made a statement that is true. Somebody told him. It is a fact,” Pelosi told The Huffington Post in a Sunday interview. “



5 comments:

Findalis said...

I got a phone call from a very good source that told me that Harry Reid has a mistress. Or was that mattress? Either way it is the truth.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

When my family moved to McCarthy's home town (I was then two years old, and he recently dead) a neighbor told my mother "Oh, he's not so much. I know the family." 'Nuff said about joltin' Joe.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Findalis: a mistress is something that comes BETWEEN a mister and a mattress. They are not the same thing.

Findalis said...

@ Siarlys

Close enough for government work.

Siarlys Jenkins said...

It would be mean to respond "You oughta know," but people who have worked in glass houses should not throw stones.